Having started his career in the insolvency arena, Jonathan has more than 16 years of professional experience in corporate financial advisory, restructuring and recovery. He worked at one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms in Singapore, gaining intimate knowledge of the local insolvency regimes and also possesses experience working with insolvency practitioners in the Malaysia and Indonesia. He has been involved in numerous restructuring and insolvency engagements during his career. A number of these cases have addressed difficult issues such as assessment of unfair preference and undervalue transactions. He has also managed successful clawback actions resulting in settlements with the involved parties.
- I was impressed with his ability to cut through the noise and focus on the real issues.
- He possesses both the technical and practical knowledge to resolve complex multi-faceted cross border issues.
- He understands the nuances of the various insolvency regimes and is able to come up with practical solutions in difficult situations.
- Sensitive to the objectives of various stakeholders
- Approved Liquidator registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant
- Chartered Accountant (CA Singapore)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Fellow Chartered and Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- Fellow, INSOL International
Jonathan is bilingual in English and Mandarin.