Currently a Partner of the Offshore Restructuring practice in the Cayman Islands office of KRyS Global, over the course of his 30-year career Mark has developed a highly technical skill set crucial in serving the distressed needs of the financial services industry. In his previous work experience, including during his tenure with the Corporate Recovery team of Duff & Phelps in Cayman Islands, BDO Stoy Hayward LLP in London and BDO McCabe Lo & Co in Hong Kong, he has crafted his focus in the areas of financial restructurings and insolvency across the Cayman Islands, London and Hong Kong to help investors capture the full value of distressed assets and maximising returns to the stakeholders.
Mark has specialised in advising stakeholders with regard to their various options and restructuring possibilities as it applies to a variety of businesses across industries. Mark assesses potential and current risk exposure on behalf of clients and provide advice as to how to proceed. In the past Mark has written discussion papers and options papers for investors and has previous experience trading various businesses in a number of different industries under formal appointments.
- Bear Stearns High-Grade Structured Credit Strategies (Overseas) Ltd. and Bear Stearns High-Grade Structured Credit Strategies Enhanced Leverage (Overseas) Ltd
- Harley International (Cayman) Limited
- Lancelot Investors Fund Ltd.
- Palm Beach Offshore, Ltd. and Palm Beach Offshore II, Ltd
- Saad Investments Finance Company (No.5) Limited
- Security Capital Ltd
- Trikona Advisers Limited
Bachelor of Arts, Bristol Polytechnic, UK
- Member of American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Fellow of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Member of Cayman Islands Institute of Professional Accountants (CIIPA)
- Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of INSOL International
- Member of Insolvency Partitioners Association
- Member of Restructuring and Insolvency Specialists’ Association Cayman (RISA Cayman)